Interns will receive exposure to editorial, marketing, development, and production procedures, learning and developing valuable skills to further their careers in publishing as they follow and assist in the production process from manuscript to final print.
Internship is six months; starting date to be determined. Interns will work from the Grand Rapids office and/or off-site 11am-4pm Tuesdays and Thursdays (though this may be negotiable, depending upon your availability), and must have reliable transportation. This internship is unpaid. We will do our best to work with your university’s for-credit requirements.
Responsibilities may include:
· Generating and tracking social media content.
· Assisting with development of marketing and publicity initiatives.
· Updating and managing website content.
· Managing mailing lists; assisting in management of fulfillment and distribution.
· Proofreading/copyediting manuscripts and publicity materials.
· Screening and rating submissions.
Send letter of interest and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.